PDA

View Full Version : C++ Will there be a new basehook?

spitf00
09-26-2011, 12:22 PM
As you now apparently have ph0ne maintaining and developing a hack for CSS, will there also be a new - or rather - updated version of the old s0beit base?

It's no denying that the old base has been one of the most useful for beginners, having nothing more but a simple base to study. Albeit being so useful, it's also very outdated and currently needs huge amount of updating which turned out to be very overwhelming atleast for me.

So, will there be a new base which would compile a bit more easily with, say, VS2010?

I had many "breaktrough" experiences with the old base and old css back when it worked without too much hassle. I also found out that keeping my motivation up was pretty much dependent on actually achieving something. While studying the language, every time I got bored I went back to fiddle around with the base and that always fueled my interest. After a break and duty in army, I would like to continue my hobby. I don't have enough knowledge to update the old base in whole by myself and that keeps troubling me.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not here demanding anything. I just thought this was the right place to ask this.

I definitely think that asking this was worth making a new account as the old one doesn't seem to work. Peace.

omfghax0r
09-26-2011, 02:02 PM
Probably not. s0beit doesn't need to give kids an updated version so they can do less work and sell it.

s0beit
09-26-2011, 02:36 PM
Probably not, I don't have time for it.

spitf00
09-27-2011, 12:06 AM
Probably not. s0beit doesn't need to give kids an updated version so they can do less work and sell it.

That's pretty much what I expected. Very true, also.

Probably not, I don't have time for it.

That's understandable.

Thanks for your responses, guess there's nothing to look forward to then.

ninza1201
10-01-2011, 11:14 PM
o_Oo_O:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory ::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:;)

exobanned
05-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Hai I wondered If The Scds-Lite.rar Will Work untiL NOw ...is it okay If i try To injecthis..

exobanned
05-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Hai SoBeit Do know Hot to play K.O.S..?

graveside
05-27-2012, 05:48 AM
sobeit is fucking dead

ibtrippin226
05-28-2012, 08:57 AM
sobeit is fucking dead

RIP

afallingpanda
07-19-2012, 08:18 AM